Whenever I teach an Instagram class or have a coaching session, we typically go over bios, content, engagement, hashtags, stories, and then lastly…fun little hacks.
I save the hacks for last because as soon people see them they break out their phones and have some fun. And I love it because social media SHOULD be fun.
So let’s have some fun, friends!
How to Master My 3 FAVORITE Instagram Hacks:
✨ HOW TO ADD TRANSPARENT OVERLAY IN STORIES
One of the most common questions I get asked is how I add the transparent overlay to my daily “Crush The Day List.” Here’s the step-by-step process:
1) Open Stories
2) Snap a photo or upload a photo from your camera roll
3) Tap the Pen/Marker Tool in the top right corner
4) Tap the Slanted Marker (2nd from the left)
5) Choose the color you desire
6) Press down on the screen & hold until overlay appears
✨ HOW TO ADD LINE BREAKS IN YOUR CAPTION
Ready to say goodbye to messy looking captions & break up your paragraphs? Use the Line Break Generator (https://apps4lifehost.com/Instagram/CaptionMaker.html) and BOOM, paragraphs babyyyy!
✨ HOW TO ADD MULTIPLE PHOTOS TO ONE SINGLE STORY
I especially love this trick when I’m talking on stories and want to share a photo of what I’m discussing at the same time. Here’s how to do it:
1) Open Instagram Stories and record your video or take a photo and add a background using the brush tool.
2) Go back to your phone’s home screen, open your Camera Roll, tap on the photo you want, click the “Share” Icon, and tap “Copy”.
3) Open your Instagram Story and the photo will pop up as a Sticker.
4) Tap “Add Sticker” and you’re all set!
Which one is your fave?
Struggling to write valuable content, find niche hashtags, and grow your business on social media? We have trainings for all this (and more) inside The Social Squad Society! See you inside! 😊
P.S…Does just thinking about planning content for social media stress you out? Well what if I told you it’s possible to plan and write a month’s worth of content in under an hour?! I promise it’s possible. Ready to take the guesswork and frustration (and hair-pulling) out of content planning? Watch this FREE 15-Minute Training!